Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One minute of your life that you will never get back...

I spent the day cleaning the bathroom getting it ready for some spot painting tomorrow. Since there is nothing in the bathroom now (even the medicine cabinet got cleared out), that room now has one fine echo. Something a parrot appreciates. One of Stella's favorite things is to imitate the sound of a door opening and closing while she's sitting on it. She usually is pretty accurate with her mimicking but probably because of the excellent echo in the bathroom, she keeps repeating her one favorite ear piercing squeaky door sound. It's usually more varied than what is going on in this video (but it's close enough). Welcome to the stupid sounds that happen in my house. The other sound you hear in the background is Eddie trying to participate.

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I love it! My parrot can do that, and the sound of a cork coming out of a bottle. Pretty scary stuff;)

Maria said...

Stella's not the talented mimicker in the house but she's the one you can count on when you need a bird to show off what they can do. Put her on a moving door and she's in business. Her other good sound is the ear piercing security alarm.

Sound of a cork, eh? You do a lot of champagne drinking in your house? :-) Three of my birds imitate my laugh so I guess I laugh a lot when I'm with them, more than I thought. :-)

Country Girl said...

This was cute!!