Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cue the theme from "The A Team." Help has arrived.

"I heard you needed some help."

"I see the problem."

"Come here chicken.....chick chick chick chick chick chickHEN!!!!"

"Chicken? Huh, whodat?"

(they slowly edged toward each other............ slowly................carefully..............slowly.......maybe a little more slowly for one of them.......)

(closer.......closer.........carefully.................closer.......)

"Okay, now would be a good time for you to jump........"

"Zzzzzzzzz...."

"DUDE!!!!" "WAKE UP!" "You really have to lay off the datura. Now listen to me. Focus. If you don't jump now, I eat you. End of game."

"Wha'?" "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

"Oh, this is ridiculous. Here, let me give you a little push." 

"Idiot!" "Okay lady, that's one down. How you holding up over there?" 


2 comments:

Q said...

Dear Naria,
I really enjoyed this series of photos. Nice essay!
Sherry

Q said...

Okay...make that
Dear Maria....
fingers are laughing...
hope you are too.
Sherry